If you listen carefully to the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes… I will not bring on you any of these diseases … for I am the Lord, who heals you.
Exodus 15:26 NIV
Creation Wellness can support your church or group many ways:
• Educational Presentations & Speaking Engagements
• Wellness Program Consultation, Design, and Implementation — Thinking of starting a Wellness Program for your church, retirement community or business? We can help you define your goals, plan, gather resources, and produce results.
• Health & Wellness Event Planning & Organization — Creation Wellness will assist with health fairs, walks, awareness campaigns, and other wellness events specific for your corporation or group.
• Material Creation — Creation Wellness will create health education articles, updates, and blogs for bulletin inserts, newsletters, periodicals, and websites. We also assist with curriculum design and other projects.
• Nutrition & Cooking Demonstrations — Availability limited, inquire for details.
• Personal Health & Wellness Coaching — One-to-one assistance in creating a weight-management, fitness, immunity-building or wellness plan designed specifically for you.
Presentation topics include, but are not limited to the following:
• Be a Healthy Consumer: Healthy Shopping Principles
• Preventing Disease: Tips for Building a Strong Immune System
• Stress Management: Why it Matters, What You Can Do
• Your Brain: Improving Clarity, Memory, and Mood
• Diets Don’t Last: Creating a Lifestyle That Works
• Health Myths Vs. Facts: The Good, Bad & Dangerous
• Health & Spirituality: Why They Can’t Be Separated
• Allergies & Sensitivities: Gluten, Dairy, Soy & Other Issues
• Cancer Prevention Through Diet
• Nutrition 101: Top 10 Tips
• Preventing Hypertension: The Silent Killer
• Benefits of Exercise
• Tobacco 101: Health Risks & Cessation Options
• Great Health in the Golden Years
• Sugar (and substitutes) & Your Health
• Sleep: Why You Need it; How to Get it
• Thirsty: Our Dehydration Epidemic
• Why Are We Sick?
• Milk: Does it really do a body good?
• 10 Part Comprehensive Nutrition Series (inquire for details)
• Ask how other topics and programs can be tailored to meet your specific
needs…Some presentations available on a donation basis; inquire for details.